Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women
Administrator: William Hauck
Inmate Mailing Address:
Visitors may only bring a money order or certified check to the correctional facility for deposit to an inmate's account. Cash will not be accepted.
Each facility may place a limit on the amount of funds which an inmate is permitted to receive per day, and per visitor.
All funds mailed or in person will be posted to the inmate's account in full.
For more information read the New Jersey guide to prison here.
1. The offender is responsible for submitting a list containing names and addresses of potential visitors.
2. If you wish to be included on an offender's visit list, you must contact the offender in writing. You must wait until the offender notifies you that you have been approved to visit him/her.
3. The following persons may be approved to visit an offender:
relatives, close friends, clergy, and persons who may have a constructive influence. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to visit unless accompanied by an adult.
4.Attorney visits require at least 24-hour advance notice to ensure the availability of space, staff, and the offender.
|Monday, Thursday||Registration: 6:30 - 7:30 PM Visits: 7:00 - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||Registration: 12:30 - 1:30 PM Visits: 1:00 - 3:30 PM|
|Wednesday, Friday||Registration: 6:30 - 7:30 PM Visits: 7:00 - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||Registration: 8:30 - 9:30 AM Visits: 9:00 - 11:00 AM|
6. Visitors must present photo identification. Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
a current photo driver's license;
a current photo Welfare/Medicaid card;
an employment photo ID; or
a current passport.
7. Space permitting, the maximum number of permissible visitors for an offender of this facility is 6 (no more than 3 adults.)
8. Visitors may only bring a money order or certified check to the facility for deposit in an offender’s account. Cash and other gifts will not be accepted.
9. In accordance with NJAC 10A:18-6.14, all visitors, their belongings, and their vehicles are subject to searches while on the premises.
10. Children must be supervised during the visit.
11. Visitors must stay the entire visit period (2 hours.)
12. Further visit information is posted at the facility. Complete policies and procedures may be obtained through an Open Public Records Request. On-line request may be submitted through the following web link: https://www4.state.nj.us/NASApp/DCA_OPRA/getDivision.
13. Proper attire is regarded as a condition of admission to a correctional facility. Click on the following link to view the Visitor Dress Code requirements. http://www.state.nj.us/corrections/cia_visitation/dress_code.pdf
Want to know how to find inmate information for an offender in New Jersey? Click here to locate an inmate and access all available information online for free.