Joseph Harp Correctional Center
Administrator: Mike Addison
Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmates are allowed to receive letters and photos (no polaroids, do not send nude or sexually suggestive photos). Your complete name and address must be written legibly in the return address area of the envelope. When sending correspondence always include the inmates name and Identification number as the mailing address above shows, if you know the housing unit please list that as well. Do not mark the envelope or letter in any way. No stamps, pens or pencils, small trinkets, or jewelry or other items should ever be mailed with the correspondence. Staples, paperclips, lipstick, perfume, crayon art, stickers, drawings or markings of any kind will result in the correspondence being returned. Inmates may also receive New paperback books, magazines, newspapers or other printed matter mailed directly from Amazon.com (Be sure to include the inmate name and ID number and send to the inmate mailing address above).
Family and friends of an inmate may send money via the website accesscorrections.com/
The Oklahoma department of correction encourages friends and family members of inmates who demonstrate a good influence to communicate and visit with an inmate. This can help the inmate in the rehabilitation process, and eventually with his or her reintegration back into society. Below are some important things you should know if you are planning on visiting an inmate.
You must be on the inmate's approved visitation list prior to visiting.
Be sure to fill out the Oklahoma Inmate Visitors application prior to your visit.
Visiting Hours are as follows:
Saturdays (or) Sundays (and) all state recognized holidays.
• Level one offenders who are eligible for one hour of visitation per week may begin visiting at 9:00a.m. on the Saturday or Sunday of their choice.
• Level two offenders who are eligible for two hours of visitation per week, visitors may begin the check in process at 12:30p.m. on either Saturday or Sunday. These offenders will be given the opportunity for four, two hour visits.
• Level three offenders who are eligible for four hours of visitation per week may begin visiting at 11:00a.m. on either Saturday or Sunday, each weekend.
• Level four offenders who are eligible for six hours of visitation per week may begin visiting at 9:00a.m. on either Saturday or Sunday, each weekend.
• Offenders who visit for any length of time during a scheduled visit period will be considered to have visited the entire visiting period, regardless of when the visitor arrived.
• On state recognized holidays, visiting hours are 9:00a.m. until 3:00pm. according to assigned level.
• Visitors for offenders who are eligible to begin visiting at 9:00a.m. may begin the check in process at 8:30a.m.
• Visitors must arrive one and half (1 ½) hours prior to the end of visiting in order to gain admittance.
• Count times: 10:00a.m. and 2:00p.m. Movement freezes 10 minutes prior to count time. All offender movement will cease in and out of the visiting room. Visitors may exit the visiting room during the 10:00a.m. count for the restroom but will not be allowed to re-enter until count clears. Visitors who leave the visiting room during the 2:00p.m. count time will not be allowed to return to visiting and the visit will be considered ended.
How to do an inmate search in Oklahoma
Want to find information about an offender in Oklahoma? Access the Oklahoma inmate database of offenders by clicking here.